Honorary Consul of Lebanon in San Francisco
George is a serial entrepreneur and has founded and led several successful enterprises in the technology, petroleum, and telecom sectors. George and his wife Dolly have resided in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1983. He is the proud father of three boys, Nicolas, Rony and Patrick, and grandfather of two. He was appointed honorary consul of Lebanon in San Francisco by presidential decree on November 12, 2019.
- Stanford University Master in Business Administration
- University of Michigan Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- College Notre Dame de Jamhour – Lebanon
- TEC environmental and construction
- Chammas Group petroleum activities
- IDM GDS CableVision, Internet access, data communication infrastructure and content services
- kloudr cloud managed services provider
- Peerspace Inc. leading marketplace for events
- CIS distributor for leading IT brands
- NavLink Inc. managed services provider sold to Ooredoo and AT&T
- RAND Corporation Center for Middle East Public Policy
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
Roula Jamhouri Haddad
Roula was born and raised in Baabda, Lebanon. She graduated from Notre Dame de Jamhour and earned both the French and Lebanese Baccalaureate degrees .
Roula moved to San Francisco in 2001 after completing her Masters degree in Law from La Sagesse University in Beirut.
Married with a son and daughter, Roula owns a translation firm and is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of the only directory published to serve Lebanese and Arab owned businesses in the Bay Area. In addition, Roula founded the first Lebanese American Women Association (LAWA) in Northern California, and is currently a Regional Director at the Maronite Foundation USA.
Roula has devoted more than 10 years serving the Lebanese community in the Bay Area through different social and philanthropic groups. She looks forward to continue serving the Lebanese diaspora at the Honorary Consulate of Lebanon in San Francisco.