PALESTINIAN TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Issue or Renewal:
Fill out and stamp your right thumb on an identification card at the Honorary Consulate.
If unable to come to the Consulate, you may contact us & give us your mailing address.
We will send you an identification card. Your right thumb fingerprint should be affixed on the card in front of a Notary Public and attach the following statement:
“Before me, a notary public, in and for County of ________________, personally appeared Mr./Mrs.____________________________________, holder of holder of travel document or Palestinian I.D. (Tazkarat Al-Hawiya) No._____________________, issued Date:________________________, Place:__________________, who signed and affixed his/her right hand thumb on the annexed identification cards . In testimony whereof, I have hereunto subscribed my name at (County) ______________________________, (date)__________________(Seal)”
Fill out the identification card and present it to the Consulate with the following documents:
- Palestinian blue ID card with 2 photocopies.
- UNRWA refugee card with 2 photocopies.
- Actual travel document with 2 photocopy.
- The fingerprinted Palestinian identification card.
- 2 photos (Passport size).
- An American proof of residency (such as U.S. passport, Green Card, or a Valid U.S. Visa)
- Fees: $60/1 year or $180/3 years or $300/5 years. Money Order paid to the order of: Consulate General of Lebanon Los Angeles.
- Self-addressed stamped return envelope, WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGULAR MAIL!
- If the travel document was issued before 1993/01/01 it can not be renewed, please apply for a new travel document.
- If the travel document was issued after July 2000 it has to be renewed for the same validity period as it was issued.
- To apply for a new travel document, please send us all the above documents, your application will then be sent to Lebanon for approval.